Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
You can do internal watercooling on a CM 912.

Although it would be pretty cramped and you'd probably want to use a 5.25" bay pump/res combo to reduce the size.

The easiest thing you can do is take some rough measurements of the internals of your case and check the clearence between components etc. You could get a low-profile high FPI rad (this would require fans with high static pressure ~1800rpm) and just remember when taking measurements to include the fans attached to the rad (so if the rad is for example 25mm thick, add another 25mm to your measurements for 120mm x 25mm fans).

I don't see why you couldn't water cool in a 912. It would be pretty cramped if you did a full loop (CPU + GPU) and you would need another 120 rad if doing CPU + GPU.

But the best thing you can do is take some measurements and draw a diagram of how you want the tubing to run. This will help you work out whether it is practical or not.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
If you do a cpu only loop with a 5.25 bay res and a 2x120 rad on top, it would fit. If you plan on including a gpu in your loop as well, you should have spent a little more on a better case.

I love my HAF 912, my only complaint is that when I got it there was no option for a black interior so it looks really ugly on the inside. Other than that I do not plan on upgrading my case anytime soon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts