Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need an older driver for it. the 3.0 driver one their site is not working for me and I cannot find any older driver anywhere....

Perhaps one of you have a driver on a CD?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, I cannot get my Streamzap remote to install at all.

Is there a raw driver I can use without the exe? It will not install at all....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,939 Posts
Can you be more descriptive about it not installing?

Also what OS - if its x64 I can see no AMD64 entry in the driver files.

I have attached an unzipped version of the 2.9.6 install package, and also the driver .INF files for manual install.
If you need more help, just post back.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:


Originally Posted by coffeejunky
View Post

Can you be more descriptive about it not installing?

Also what OS - if its x64 I can see no AMD64 entry in the driver files.

I have attached an unzipped version of the 2.9.6 install package, and also the driver .INF files for manual install.
If you need more help, just post back.

Dude, you are awesome.

How are you finding these????

I looked for those damn inf's for a solid two hours last night....

EDIT:

OMG dude, I freakin' love you man! That did it.

Please tell me where you found the inf's.....I scoured the net for them yesterday....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,939 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Krunk_Kracker View Post
Dude, you are awesome.

How are you finding these????

I looked for those damn inf's for a solid two hours last night....

EDIT:

OMG dude, I freakin' love you man! That did it.

Please tell me where you found the inf's.....I scoured the net for them yesterday....
Sorry didn't spot the edit. The INF files were in the unzipped exe.
I just opened up all the INFs to see which .DLLs to copy too. Then just zipped them up.

BTW I felt your pain, I spent ages trying to get my old canon scanner to work on vista x64. With some unzipping and INF editing I was successful and saved myself £70.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Hi, I was wondering if someone could explain how I could go about installing the Streamzap remote drivers on Vista x64? Thanks.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,939 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by far2rare View Post
Hi, I was wondering if someone could explain how I could go about installing the Streamzap remote drivers on Vista x64? Thanks.
Unfortunately I don't think you can. I did not find any x64 drivers around. I normally don't recommend this but your best bet may be asking over on this forum -
http://www.planetamd64.com/
(They deal specifically with x64 driver issues)

Nontheless, welcome to OCN, I recommend you stick around for a while, its a great place
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top