Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Data Recovery Engineer
20,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone?

Currently playing with a Level 24 Bersker.

·
Network Enthusiast
4,793 Posts
I've tried to get into it but i find it hard to find a server to play on. I played like 10 matches total.

·
Data Recovery Engineer
20,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have an issue finding a server.

·
Network Enthusiast
4,793 Posts
Hmph, message me on steam sometime at abyssaljebuz, maybe we can get a game going
thumb.gif

·
Data Recovery Engineer
20,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds good to me.

·
Network Enthusiast
4,793 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Xeb View Post

Sounds good to me.
Note: I work 7 am - 3 pm EST so i won't be on until around 3:30 PM EST.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
No... I have not "heard" play hawken, what is it?
biggrin.gif

Had to do it!

I used to play during the beta, but once they released it, I was getting pretty bad performance. I'll try checking it out today. I get off work by like around 2 also. I'll try to join you guys at 3:30.

·
Network Enthusiast
4,793 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derko1 View Post

biggrin.gif

Had to do it!

I used to play during the beta, but once they released it, I was getting pretty bad performance. I'll try checking it out today. I get off work by like around 2 also. I'll try to join you guys at 3:30.
Good, i need advice, i got the credits from nvidia for buying my 690 and i dont know what mechs are best.

·
Iconoclast
30,934 Posts
I play Hawken.

Decent game.

·
Data Recovery Engineer
20,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftstealth View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derko1 View Post

biggrin.gif

Had to do it!

Good, i need advice, i got the credits from nvidia for buying my 690 and i dont know what mechs are best.
Depends on your play style.

·
Network Enthusiast
4,793 Posts
Quote:

Depends on your play style.
Are the machine gun ones any good?

·
Data Recovery Engineer
20,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They submachine gun is not really all that good, but you can keep putting a large number of rounds down range, then use your mobility to dodge attacks and then hit your opponent with a TOW missile or whatever you have. It doesn't really do a lot of damage, but you don't overheat easily with it.

The Assault rifle is rather powerful (don't expect to take down an opponent quickly) but produces a lot of heat and overheats quicker. The Project-D Vulcan is great if you an in-your-face fighter, but it has lag to spin up and produces a lot of heat. It also is effective unless you are least 100 meters from your target.

·
Network Enthusiast
4,793 Posts
Quote:

They submachine gun is not really all that good, but you can keep putting a large number of rounds down range, then use your mobility to dodge attacks and then hit your opponent with a TOW missile or whatever you have. It doesn't really do a lot of damage, but you don't overheat easily with it.

The Assault rifle is rather powerful (don't expect to take down an opponent quickly) but produces a lot of heat and overheats quicker. The Project-D Vulcan is great if you an in-your-face fighter, but it has lag to spin up and produces a lot of heat. It also is effective unless you are least 100 meters from your target.
Should i try the sniper?

I got 7500 Hawken credits from Nvidia

·
Data Recovery Engineer
20,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Try it and see how you like it. They are a bit OP though...

·
Data Recovery Engineer
20,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Level 25 Berskerer mobility speced. . Currently going to work on another one. One will be Hit 'em Hard and the other Hit 'em Fast. My current one is Hit 'em Fast and is speced for mobility. The other will be be for attack.

·
Iconoclast
30,934 Posts
Mobility is the way to go for my play style. Just got my Bruiser to 25 and I have 16 points in mobility, working out fairly well. Doesn't hit quite as hard as some other setups, but can still do capably at all ranges and can go toe to toe with anything that can catch it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts