Overclock.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm moving back to San Diego in a couple months, and need a business line and a fax line. Vonage seems to do everything I need, and it's wicked cheap. $39.99 per month for a business acct that includes a second fax line??

I'm just wondering if anyone here uses it, and how you like it. Seems almost too good to be true.

·
Premium Member
2,448 Posts
I use it for my home phone and love it. 24.95 a month for everything. Be sure you have a good isp that doesn't lose signal a lot so you won't lose phone service too. Let me know and i'll hook up a referral for ya.

• Rep+
Reactions: mrblink

·
Premium Member
14,732 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrblink

Nice. I'll let you know. It's gonna be 2-3 months till we get back there... I can't wait to get outta stinky New Jersey!

I use it and it works great. I love the free *69,call forwarding,3way,etc. Btw, for an extra $5 a month, you can get an extra New Jersey number in Cali, so it's local for all your friends to call you there.

·
Premium Member
14,732 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrblink

Do you actually get a choice of phone numbers, or just the area code?

You should be able to pick a number as long as it's not currently taken, but I don't know for sure.

·
Registered
664 Posts
What's also cool about Vonage is you can pick up your Vonage Modem Router and take it with you. Where ever you have high speed access, you have your phone#. +++! I hooked it up to a WiFi Bridge and I had Vonage where ever I had a signal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.