Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm really keen on purchasing this mouse, but I have no idea where to get it from. If I could speak Russian it'd be handy...

If anyone knows where I can buy it can you please tell me? Or if anyone has one, is willing to part ways with it and it's in great condition, I'll happily purchase it off you.

THANK YOU!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mail [email protected]

Write the mail in English. He will ship you one out.
Thank you!!

Oh, also 2shellbonus, do you have any advice on this particular mouse of what you would mod/adjust to improve it, and what you'd do to lighten it?

I'm not experienced with mouse modding; I know the 1337 v2 already comes with a weight in it to remove, but I want to make it light. Your advice/wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again :)

·
Mouse Junkie
1,438 Posts
Thank you!!

Oh, also 2shellbonus, do you have any advice on this particular mouse of what you would mod/adjust to improve it, and what you'd do to lighten it?

I'm not experienced with mouse modding; I know the 1337 v2 already comes with a weight in it to remove, but I want to make it light. Your advice/wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again :)
You can cut/sand away some plastic, but it's already really light tbh. And don't forget to change the cable, the stock one is brutally stiff.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can cut/sand away some plastic, but it's already really light tbh. And don't forget to change the cable, the stock one is brutally stiff.
Thanks man. That's good advice.

Yeah without a doubt I'm going to change the cable. I've never cut away / sanded any mouse plastic before. Do you know anywhere online (like a post, video, etc.) where I could see someone doing it or showing potential spots to sand/cut?

·
Registered
696 Posts
There is a weight inside. Without it its around 73-74 grams. You remove anything - you will get flex in the body.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts