Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here happen to know when GTA4 comes out on xbox or the pc? It is killing me that I will have to wait longer than those PS2 bastards :swearing: .

Oh and what about Need For Speed Underground 2 for the PC I can't wait for that one either.

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
hey, dont be hatin us PS2 owners.. lol, and It'll probably be like a year till everything comes out on PC, E.g Halo 2(the shiznis), GTA San Andreas. But Nfs underground 2 probably wont be as long.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shawnmcgrail said:
Oh, and San Andreas is PS2 exclusive, it said that on the box, So I dont think its going to come out on PC and Xbox...[/QUOTE

I seriously think that after III and vice city came out they will not miss out on the pc xbox market. They won't keep it exclusive forever, it just a matter of how long.

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
They said VC would be exclusive to PS2 aswell but that did not happen...

SA will be out on PC about May next year... Halo 2 I have no idea and NFS2 that should be out just before Xmas on PS2 and maybe PC.

·
Premium Member
7,395 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by shawnmcgrail

Oh, and San Andreas is PS2 exclusive, it said that on the box, So I dont think its going to come out on PC and Xbox...

Of course it will, it's just a matter of how long the contract with Sony specifies it must remain exclusive. These sorts of arrangements typically last about a year, at minimum.

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by wnewport

those PS2 bastards :swearing: .

This PS2 bastard is enjoying San Andreas right now... CJ!! Big Smoke!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by wnewport

Oh and what about Need For Speed Underground 2 for the PC I can't wait for that one either.

NFS2 comes out Nov.9 for PC - same day as Halo 2... damn...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts