Overclock.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I liked it in beta, but at the time I couldn't afford a subscription so I never bought it.

I'm considering giving it another go with the 10 day trial, but I'd like to start on the same server as people from OCN =p

Also, how is the population? It seems to kinda be dying :X

·
Premium Member
7,706 Posts
WAR as in what? Warhammer? What game exactly?

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Coma View Post
I liked it in beta, but at the time I couldn't afford a subscription so I never bought it.

I'm considering giving it another go with the 10 day trial, but I'd like to start on the same server as people from OCN =p

Also, how is the population? It seems to kinda be dying :X
Played and quit.

Client performance, glaring balance issues, stony silence from the lead devs after a few months, no means of countering population control without a server move (NPC armies ffs, it's not rocket science), terrible endgame RvR (city sieges are simply awful, although keep sieges can be fun if you're the right class).

Play the trial - but bear in mind that tiers 1-3 are the most fun you'll be having. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
7,706 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SupahSpankeh View Post
Played and quit.

Client performance, glaring balance issues, stony silence from the lead devs after a few months, no means of countering population control without a server move (NPC armies ffs, it's not rocket science), terrible endgame RvR (city sieges are simply awful, although keep sieges can be fun if you're the right class).

Play the trial - but bear in mind that tiers 1-3 are the most fun you'll be having. Good luck!
Ya, the game does have poor balance. I've been playing an Order character and in Scenarios, we only win maybe 10-15% of the time max. Usually Destruction kills us badly.

·
Premium Member
11,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't think that's it. When I tried it in beta, the classes were the same with different names >_>

·
Premium Member
11,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I signed up for the trial but I can't log in to the game. My account apparently didn't get credited the trial time.

I guess that settles it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts