Overclock.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this game on my local game store at the bargain bin for like 30$. Anybody still playing the Crysis 2 multiplayer? Only gonna buy this for the multiplayer anyways for some quick kills and an alternative to Bad Company 2. But I heard that the community is dead and the max peak of players playing this game worldwide reaches less that 900
. I also read somewhere that the multiplayer is filled with a significant amount of hackers even on latest patches, is that true?

Do you guys also think that someone still plays this on a european servers(UK or GER servers to be precise)?

Just want to get rid of this extra dough on my wallet and spend it on an alternative game for BC2(Playing BC2 for like 8+hours straight gets stale too you know).

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,157 Posts
Crysis 2 online is still thriving, yes.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still thriving? That sounds like its getting extinct or something. So to be clear on this, are there any players left? Tried to check the steam stats in steam but with no luck because EA allegedly removed their game from steam..

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I can barely find any NA servers, I think there's a big UK community. Killercreation has a LOT of Crysis 2 servers.

·
Waiting on New Hardware
4,478 Posts
few servers are still on in NA. EU servers have plenty of players. community is small because of various bugs and the amount of exploiters. but it's fun and addicting once u get the hang of the modules and modes. i spent over 2 days 10 hours in multiplayer total. i just stopped when i leveled up to level 50. i'll resume when they fix all bugs. there are still a few game breaking bugs present.

I preordered the game.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So uh, should I skip this one and wait for all the bugs and glitches to be resolved and patched, or buy cod 4/homefront for the meantime?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by ConsciousInsanity
View Post

Errry day!

Saw your montage on youtube, tis good! What region are you on? Still allot of players on EUR servers?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreedExx;14165395
So uh, should I skip this one and wait for all the bugs and glitches to be resolved and patched, or buy cod 4/homefront for the meantime?
Spare yourself the agonizing mediocrity of Homefront. Also, you don't have CoD4 yet? Honestly Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the best multi-player PC FPS out there at the moment.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts