Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
I dont like the fact they only do RGB or RED HORRIBLE LED backlight, otherewise they seem to be pretty good or they pay a lot of pro player teams to force them to used the keyboards.

·
Watercooled
872 Posts
Here in Argentina, HyperX is very popular due the agressive price and also offer VERY good rewards to the resellers. The quality is very good on par with the big names. I don't see in my job too much RMA of their products specially the keyboards, they rarely fail.
I own a Alloy FPS Blue over a year ago and is working just fine, the only complain is the space bar is a bit loose. I tried the Alloy Elite the construction and quality is very similar but with rgb and media keys, i doub about the durability of that "volume wheel" and the arm rest is a cheap ass piece of plastic.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ye, my biggest gripe is the lack of stability on the bigger keys, not just the spacebar tbh. It feels off when you are playing something fast-paced.

·
Pro lamer
2,100 Posts

·
Pro lamer
2,100 Posts
bump

·
MOD King
229 Posts
I have been using the Alloy FPS with MX Blues since they right after they released, and it's my favorite keyboard by far. I previously had a Razer Blackwidow with MX Browns, and a Corsair K70 with MX Reds. I really like the fact it's a very minimal keyboard, red back lighting which is all I need, and the metal frame makes it very sturdy. I'm really happy with it. It's held up well with all my gaming, and I mainly play FPS.

·
Registered
17 Posts
The alloy series is one of the best I had the pleasure to use. I got to play with the alloy fps pro at Gamescom 2017 and it was amazing. I would have gotten one instantly if I hadnt bought a ducky one tkl 3 months before and the fact that the alloy pro doesnt seem to be available with a German keyboard layout.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Just curios im look at the Hyperx myself. what would you all suggest for someone who has never used a keyboard for gaming? (As far as switches go) My finger joints aren't in the best of shape.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I bought the Hyper X alloy Elite RGB. Absolutely love it. Great build quality, beautiful looks, Cherry MX Brown keys. I got it on sale for 139 at BB. Worth every penny.

Attachments

·
MOD King
229 Posts
Looks nice man. Congrats! I like that desk pad as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts