Overclock.net banner

Anyone using a Thermaltake 745

1231 Views 17 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Some_Idiot2
Ive just ordered a 745 , and was wondering if anyone is using this setup. Im a noob to water ,and decided to go with a kit . To me it looks like it would take a gpu block without any problems. Compaired to a regular big water , the pump seems good 400/lph and the dual radatior setup seems enought to run a gpu /cpublock . Any comments /suggestions? thx for a great fourm . Rukkee

http://www.frozencpu.com/ex-wat-86.html
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
3,924 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rukkee

Well i know you guys dont like kits, but for a first time water user it easier to go with a kit imo . The 745 seems to do a decent job of cooling , from the reviews ive read, and it looks half way decent. Im just wondering if anyone that is using it has any tips or suggestions . Rukkee

Well, if you buy a kit, it is going to be the same setup procedure as if you were assembling a custom WC setup, you are going to waste your money on that kit, build a kit. My current W/C setup was my first ever attempt at W/Cing, and it turned out GREAT!! And cost me $205, total with shipping and taxes all included, nothing used, all parts are brand new.

· Banned
3,924 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rukkee

lol i wasted my money already , did you read the last post? I am very pleased with my setup. Temps are great , and it looks good. I dont consider it a waste at all . rukkee

Well, good luck, you could have done a lot better for the price though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.