Overclock.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive just ordered a 745 , and was wondering if anyone is using this setup. Im a noob to water ,and decided to go with a kit . To me it looks like it would take a gpu block without any problems. Compaired to a regular big water , the pump seems good 400/lph and the dual radatior setup seems enought to run a gpu /cpublock . Any comments /suggestions? thx for a great fourm . Rukkee

http://www.frozencpu.com/ex-wat-86.html

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well i know you guys dont like kits, but for a first time water user it easier to go with a kit imo . The 745 seems to do a decent job of cooling , from the reviews ive read, and it looks half way decent. Im just wondering if anyone that is using it has any tips or suggestions . Rukkee

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well , im up and runing with the 745 ,with a light overclock of 200mhz my temps are 22c idle, 38c load .Ambient is around 23c . Dropped 10c off of both . The radatiors are sitting right on my window sill , so im sure its getting some outside air. Now if i just crack the window it runs 19c , and 35c load , buffalo ny weather is good for something when its around 0c . I am very happy with this setup , it was easy to install (besides removing the board to replace the backing plate ) and is nearly quiet with the fans set to low. Thx for all the replys. Rukkee

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.