Overclock.net banner

Anyone using a Thermaltake 745

1231 Views 17 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Some_Idiot2
Ive just ordered a 745 , and was wondering if anyone is using this setup. Im a noob to water ,and decided to go with a kit . To me it looks like it would take a gpu block without any problems. Compaired to a regular big water , the pump seems good 400/lph and the dual radatior setup seems enought to run a gpu /cpublock . Any comments /suggestions? thx for a great fourm . Rukkee

http://www.frozencpu.com/ex-wat-86.html
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Banned
7,204 Posts
well i look at it like this... the kit comes dissasembled and with the PITA crush fittings (trust me i know they suck) and if your gonna go through allll that trouble for a prebuilt kit just get the custom one. Once you get all the parts in front of you its no harder then that kit. If you need help selecting the right parts or have any questions about installing when you have all the parts ask us well gladly lead you to the water holy grail. Im just saying go custom youll thank yourself in the future

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.