Overclock.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For my soon to be WC loop, i want to go for a black and red scheme. However, i heard across forums that red sometimes comes out as pink. Obviously, i don't want pink and black...

Is anyone here using the Feser One UV Red? Does it appear deep red, in both standard light and UV, or does it start to go pink?

·
The Computer Guy
6,488 Posts
u can also bye some Feser View Active UV Dye(Red) to add to it,i bought the blue dye,because i use PrimoCill UV Blue & after time it starts to lose it's color.so i bought the blue dye to add to it.work's great,i would think the red dye u could make it like blood red,lol,cool

·
Premium Member
18,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn... is there any liquid that stays red. I don't want orange/pink

·
Premium Member
18,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Apparently the new Feser One Red UV actually stays red. It was the older batches that turned pink

·
Premium Member
18,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, apparently that was only for earlier batches. New ones stay red supposedly. I wish i could find some concrete information as i don't want to buy pink stuff D:

·
Premium Member
18,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You think standard (non-UV) with black kink coils would look good then?

I kind of wanted UV though

·
Banned
9,264 Posts
yes it would.
you could TRY red food coloring + UV red. if it turns out crap, you can still go for food coloring only, which doesnt cost more than a few cent anyway.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
If you want something that is really really red. Try using Fluid XP Blood Red. That one is the only coolant I have seen that has the deep red tinge that most of us want.

·
Premium Member
18,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Quote:

Originally Posted by ErBall
View Post

Am I the only one that thinks pink actually looks pretty cool in a loop?

Yes, yes you are.

I'm contemplating getting BloodRed PrimoChill (which comes with a dye bomb). It would mean i could get a good red shade.

I'm just slightly worried about the fact that some people say they find gunk build ups in their pumps after using it.

·
Premium Member
8,997 Posts
when i took apart my loop after using the feser black dye, i didn't find any gunk. *knocks on wood* hope it doesn't happen later on too. let me get you a picture of a primochill syringe full of feser red.

hmm.. as i look at it now.. its pretty deep but it does look a bit more magenta than blood red. >< sorry.

·
Premium Member
23,134 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by alex98uk
View Post

For my soon to be WC loop, i want to go for a black and red scheme. However, i heard across forums that red sometimes comes out as pink. Obviously, i don't want pink and black...

Is anyone here using the Feser One UV Red? Does it appear deep red, in both standard light and UV, or does it start to go pink?

I found it to be the truest red of any dye I have used for a UV reactive dye. But the only red dye that looks really really red is the PrimoChill Dye Bomb Blood Red.

·
Premium Member
18,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberDruid
View Post

I found it to be the truest red of any dye I have used for a UV reactive dye. But the only red dye that looks really really red is the PrimoChill Dye Bomb Blood Red.

Do you know whether these rumours of it leaving gunk behind in your pumps is true?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts