Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a new system 9 days ago (still havent recieved the bastard). I'm going to use it for Professional Video Editing and Gaming.

I was wondering, anyone have a Similar system to this (doesn't have to be the exact same)

my system is in my signature or my rig showcase.

I would like to get some overclocking results and stories fro people with similar systems.

Hope use can all add something to this.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,079 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Sloth_Boy

I ordered a new system 9 days ago (still havent recieved the bastard). I'm going to use it for Professional Video Editing and Gaming.

I was wondering, anyone have a Similar system to this (doesn't have to be the exact same)

my system is in my signature or my rig showcase.

I would like to get some overclocking results and stories fro people with similar systems.

Hope use can all add something to this.

I see no ships
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,079 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by xms

My P4 550 3.4Ghz LGA775 is running at 4ghz on air


How did you know he had that?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,110 Posts
This is what hes got

My Editing/Gaming PC:

CPU: P4 550 3.4Ghz LGA775
Motherboard: Asus P5AD2 Deluxe 925x chipset
Graphics: Gigabyte X800XT Platinium Edition
Ram: 2x Kingston 512MB 533Mhz DDR2
Storage: WD 200GB SATA 7200RPM
Cooling: Stock at the moment

and the rest doesn't matter.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,079 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Crash

This is what hes got

My Editing/Gaming PC:

CPU: P4 550 3.4Ghz LGA775
Motherboard: Asus P5AD2 Deluxe 925x chipset
Graphics: Gigabyte X800XT Platinium Edition
Ram: 2x Kingston 512MB 533Mhz DDR2
Storage: WD 200GB SATA 7200RPM
Cooling: Stock at the moment

and the rest doesn't matter.

Ahhhh...thats his sig? I can't see it on the post.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,316 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by muffin

How did you know he had that?

I got it from his rig showcase.

(The little pic of the computer below your avatar)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,079 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by xms

I got it from his rig showcase.

(The little pic of the computer below your avatar)

Hi, I'm Stevie Wonder...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This turned out to be a wild old thread

Oh well,

OY Crash, ho do you get that neat signature thing with your systems specs
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,606 Posts
oyy crap...dont do that...and hes not stevie wonder god...seriously lol
my systems about the same...my 3.4 is at around 3.85-3.95....depending on the day...but i can still go higher. i had a p5adg2 also but the southbrige was F***ed up so i had 2 rma....combine with it on backorder for 5 week=impatience so i got my abit Fatal1ty mobo which is friggin awsum
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top