Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since I got my use on the HD3850 & HD5850, I have been using ATI Tray Tools. I never use the Catalyst Control Center (CCC) as I have been just downloading the "drivers only w/out CCC" package. I have been using ATT to change graphic settings, and it has been working great.

However, ATT has not been updated in almost half a year, and now that 10.8 is out, I wonder if there's anything better than ATT right now for Radeon graphics cards?

What do you guys use?

·
semi-legit
7,980 Posts
MSI Afterburner is the software of choice for most now.

You can bypass the locked BIOS by editing a config file in said program if your Sapphire PCB is reference.
Can also flash BIOS to another unlocked one (or even 5870 BIOS) if it is as well.

·
Banned
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm... I've used MSI Afterburner before, but it was mostly for overclocking. I didn't know it had 3D modifying settings.... are you sure that it does?

I was looking over at the features again from the Afterburner's website, but couldn't find anything. I originally wanted a program that could change more of the Direct3D & OpenGL graphical settings such as antialiasing, mipmap details, texture settings, etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts