Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
A.K.A. Droptimus
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dunno if this is the right place to put this but i often switch sound devices when i want to use my TV as a third monitor. I have 5 unused macro keys on my keyboard that I've never used before. I'm guessing I can bind them in razer synapse but does anyone know if its possible to bind it to toggle sound devices from my pc to my tv?

·
Registered
181 Posts

·
A.K.A. Droptimus
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks i tried the ssd route and it worked but my keyboard software isnt opening it properly. instead of running the shortcut that toggles the device it just opens ssd

·
Registered
364 Posts
thanks i tried the ssd route and it worked but my keyboard software isnt opening it properly. instead of running the shortcut that toggles the device it just opens ssd
SSD create a shortcut to toggle a device and make it the default device, right click said shortcut select properties and look at the "target" it has a specific line after ssd.exe (something like: 7772hidden_NoChange_Com), you need to add that line in the keyboard software parameter to trigger the specific device, otherwise it opens SSD itself.

if you can't add the parameter, you could try create a .bat file and link the shortcut itself (your keyboard software need to be able to launch bat file).

create a text document with the following:
@Echo OFF
"C:\path yo tour shortcut.lnk"
Exit

Save it as .bat

Example:
@Echo OFF
"C:\Users\xxxxxx\Documents\Set Sound Device\SSD.exe" 7772hidden_NoChange_Com
Exit

1 - 5 of 5 Posts