Overclock.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just been getting the 511 over and over and over again. i want a diff one. 3k a day sucks.

·
Premium Member
4,420 Posts
Not sure how to reject them automatically, but you can manually delete queue.dat and it'll download a new WU.

·
Premium Member
4,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
3,241 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ProjecT TimeZ
View Post

Here you go.

While this increases your chance to get the better WUs, it does not completely eliminate the bad ones...

the only way is to delete the files and start over, which if you ask me, is much more work than is needed. Its like gambling, luck of the draw.

·
Premium Member
4,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ture, Oh well. thanks guys +reps

·
Registered
862 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by FieryCoD View Post
Everybody hates the 511 WU's, but its the only real one that helps Stanford receive proteins. The 353 credit ones are just test WU's. We're not just folding for points, but also for the cure.
was about to say the same thing....... well maybe worded a little different but you get the idea.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by oulzac
View Post

I don't mind the 511's, but is there an explanation anywhere that explains what each is, and why the 511's take the longest to complete?

At present the 511 ones are provide actual progress, while the 353's simply just test to make sure the GPU client is working properly and not providing misinformation.

·
Premium Member
6,985 Posts
then it seems like the best are 511s if you really care about curing diseases!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts