Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:
A secret scientific program to control the weather has seen artificially created storms rain down on the Middle Eastern desert.

Recent reports say Swiss scientists working for the ruler of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi last year successfully created 52 rainstorms in a usually arid region of the United Arab Emirates, using secret technology.
Source

Finally, some more hints of the existence of weather controlling technology. I wonder what HAARP has to say about this.

·
Banned
7,501 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth2o;11964533
Finally, some more hints of the existence of weather controlling technology. I wonder what HAARP has to say about this.
Weather modification is nothing new. China has been cloud-seeding to produce artiticial clouds / rain / snow for quite awhile now. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1224475/China-overdoes-cloud-seeding-end-drought--blankets-Beijing-snow.html I think every other country who's into weather modification is reluctant to admit it, because of public fears over the chemicals involved.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Maybe they're gonna replace HAARP with this.

·
Scrub since 2010
1,837 Posts
this will be the cause of 2012
tongue.gif

·
Registered
374 Posts
Rain comes to Arrakis!

Dune%20Kyle.jpg

I know, I know, culturally insensitive, but this is Overclock.net where I can let my childish 13yr old 4chan persona come out.

Offtopic: Let's face it, that's what this site has come become in the last year or two. A tech oriented 4chan. What's the most common phrase around here nowadays "I just jizzed in my [email protected][email protected]", eh?
frown.gif
/sigh

·
No desktop currently :(
2,134 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaman;11965402
Rain comes to Arrakis!

Dune%20Kyle.jpg

I know, I know, culturally insensitive, but this is Overclock.net where I can let my childish 13yr old 4chan persona come out.

Offtopic: Let's face it, that's what this site has come become in the last year or two. A tech oriented 4chan. What's the most common phrase around here nowadays "I just jizzed in my [email protected][email protected]", eh?
frown.gif
/sigh
I disagree. There are rules here that are actually enforced. And the extent of meme usage here is nothing more than on any other message board.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
To quote the meteorologist.

"I don't believe that for a nanosecond. You aren't going to get anything out of clear skies. I don't want to sound like Tom Cruise here, but show me the data."

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
I think my post can answer all of these:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaman;11965402
Rain comes to Arrakis!

trollface.jpg
I know, I know, culturally insensitive, but this is Overclock.net where I can let my[B]childish 13yr old 4chan persona come out[/B].[/QUOTE]
See profile picture, btw checkem
Quote:
[QUOTE]Originally Posted by [B]Shaman;11965402[/B]
Offtopic: Let's face it, that's what this site has come become in the last year or two. A tech oriented 4chan. What's the most common phrase around here nowadays [I]"[B]I just jizzed in my pants[/B][email protected][email protected]"[/I], eh? [IMG alt="frown.gif"]http://files.overclock.net/images/smilies/frown.gif /sigh
See comment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucdan;11965862
No way, Is Red Alert 2 Coming true?!?!
See image.

a_weathercontrol.jpg

Nostalgia'd in my pants, I wonder where this will lead?

·
Premium Member
5,750 Posts
The only thing I've seen that came close to making substantial amounts of rain is when shuttle boosters are tested. It's quite amazing actually.

It's highly inefficient of course.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIpeNs5OWbo[/ame]

1 - 20 of 64 Posts