Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I just got my Beta invite to APB a few minutes ago and I'm downloading now. Anyone else get a beta invite.

Update guys. Beta Testing Starts Tomorrow at 7PM EST

·
Registered
564 Posts
I think it means All Points Bulletin. I am pretty sure its like Grand Theft Auto, turned into an MMORPG but minus the cars.
Here is the linky www.apb.com/ my only fear is seeing the Electronic Arts brand, so I dont have much faith in the game. Seeing the EA brand on any product is guaranteed fail in my experience, after the hype is gone most there games go down the drain.

·
Starting to become a BOFH
10,471 Posts
I got my beta invite, too, however, I also, got my BC2 copy in today. >_<

·
Premium Member
6,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lefty67
View Post

Cool, I wonder if its too late to apply

Not really sure but OMG I've spent all night downloading and applying updates to play...I'm still not playing

Edit: It finally finished at 8 hours 8 minutes lol

·
Registered
3,396 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by GekzOverlord View Post
http://www.overclock.net/video-game-...a-0-6-0-a.html

considering the beta test period is over for this little run. you might have to wait abit until the next session
Yeah figured this last night when I browsed around the forums. They are down until the next testing period. Which is all good because I'm already installed and ready to go.

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by AaronGR
View Post

I think it means All Points Bulletin. I am pretty sure its like Grand Theft Auto, turned into an MMORPG but minus the cars.
Here is the linky www.apb.com/ my only fear is seeing the Electronic Arts brand, so I dont have much faith in the game. Seeing the EA brand on any product is guaranteed fail in my experience, after the hype is gone most there games go down the drain.

Um, everything I've seen has cars in the game.
And EA doesn't seem as evil as it once did, to me. Activision and Ubisoft seem to be the evil ones now. Plus, EA isn't actually developing it. It's developed by Realtime Worlds, who released Crackdown. And the founder was one of the original creators of Grand Theft Auto.
And I'd say it's more of an MMO Action Game than MMORPG. But it does seem to have RPG elements.

·
10,471 Posts
Still downloading

Should be ready for next testing period, Sunday 5PM, my time.

LOL, I just saw the date... March 7th. xD

·
Premium Member
6,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
10,471 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by KamuiRSX
View Post

5PM my time. Schweet.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.