Overclock.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Asus ROG Swift PG278Q which has basically been unused since I first bought it over a year ago... I bought it as backup for my main gaming screen, an Acer XBU IPS screen but have never had to use it.

The Swift is absolutely perfect with zero issues: no backlight bleed, no dead pixels and pretty amazing contrast/color for a TN panel. I'd estimate it has about a total of 20 hours gaming usage on it and otherwise has either been turned off or in standby mode.

When I first bought both monitors, I did a side by side comparison because I was so amazed at how similar both screens looked right out of the box. Here's the thread where I discuss this and have posted some comparison images: XB270HU/ROG SWIFT PG278Q

Screen is perfect and will come with the original box and stand; the stand has never been used as I have had the screen mounted on a VESA arm for the length of time that I've owned it.

Just interested in what I might get for this as I know the prices are dropping; I haven't decided if I'd just be better off keeping it since panel lotteries are such an issue and it really is ridiculously perfect.

Thanks for any input...

thumb.gif

·
2,457 Posts
This is a tough one but I will give it a shot. Used ones on ebay seem to be selling pretty consistently for $380-$430 (not counting outliers). Ebay Sold Listings

If you are selling here on OCN, I think you should be able to realize $360-$380 shipped
thumb.gif

1 - 2 of 2 Posts