Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dallas Texas

I got 2 EVGA 1080Ti SC Black Edition https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=11G-P4-6393-KR

Both have original boxes and barely used. No OC or mining usage. Both cards used in separate builds and only gaming/normal use.

Wondering what would be a good asking price for local or shipped?

Any questions let me know, I am curious and wanting to move these cards. I have no use for them, and they are just sitting in the boxes. TIA

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
Just FYI:
Just bumping for some extra information. I got off the phone with a 3rd rep and this is what he said:

Transferable warranty is NOT going away. Second hand warranty is still offered BUT under the following stipulations. Any purchases made after May 25, 2018 will REQUIRE the sales invoice from the original retailer (newegg, amazon, etc). If you purchased a GPU second hand and want to claim warranty, you will need the original owner to give you a copy of the original sales invoice. Any cards registered BEFORE May 25, 2018 does not need this requirement.

So you can still do second hand warranty claims. But you need a copy of the original retailer sales invoice from the original owner.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts