Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 GTX 470s that I bought shortly after they were released. They both have high flow brackets and 1 of them has a backplate. How much should these sell for?

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
$115

·
Watercooled Railgun
4,636 Posts
$115 for the non-backplate and $120 for the backplate one.

·
Banned
15 Posts
I would say generally 120$ for the cards if they were well taken care of. I have a PNY GTX 470 that I bought for 100$. I modded it and now it's watercooled for only 50$. Antec Kuhler H20 620 does really well with this card!

·
Premium Member
15,255 Posts
i would just put them both at $120 each.

·
Premium Member
3,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys. I still haven't determined if I will be selling them yet. They are currently in my old rig that is sitting collecting dust. I want to bring it back online as a dedicated folder, but I don't have a place for it where I currently live. I might be moving in a few months but that has not been determined yet.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I'd say about 100-120$ depending on whether you sell them here or on ebay. I guess this is in the same vein as everyone's thoughts.

I actually have a friend trying to sell the EXACT SAME CARDS (yes plural). Selling 2 GTX 470s, hes got them for around that price on ebay I believe. You wouldn't happen to be "Snowman" would you? Lol if you are.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts