Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to know what I can get for these processors brand new. I'm hitching a ride to Micro Center since a relative is going to a shopping mall in the area. I'm looking to pick up a CPU/MB combo for a Hackintosh but I'm not sure if I'll ever go through with it. If I don't, I need to know I can resell whatever I'm buying. I'm normally on top of my prices but I've been out of the game for a while.

BNIB Core i7 3770K
BNIB Core i5 3570K
BNIB Core i3 3225

Please also include fast sale prices.

Will thank appropriately!
thumb.gif
 

·
Never Finished
Joined
·
2,321 Posts
3770K- $199
3570K- $169
3225- $99

Price them like that, and they'll sell like hotcakes. For normal prices, I second travesty's prices. For the 3225, I'd place it at around $115.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,501 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by airisom2 View Post

3770K- $199
3570K- $169
3225- $99

Price them like that, and they'll sell like hotcakes. For normal prices, I second travesty's prices. For the 3225, I'd place it at around $115.
^this.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm probably going to cancel the ride If I can get any of these processors brand new/sealed on the forums for less than I'm paying at Micro Center. The cost of gas, lunch, shipping, and PayPal fees pretty much offsets the $50 motherboard savings.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,697 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantastic View Post

I'm probably going to cancel the ride If I can get any of these processors brand new/sealed on the forums for less than I'm paying at Micro Center. The cost of gas, lunch, shipping, and PayPal fees pretty much offsets the $50 motherboard savings.
That would be a definite NO but you may get close to MC prices if you buy it used.

Not everyone has a Microcenter near them.

BNIB Core i7 3770K - $275 shipped
BNIB Core i5 3570K - $200 shipped
BNIB Core i3 3225 - $110 shipped

Fast Sale Prices depend but i would take off about $20 from each for a faster sale.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,255 Posts
BNIB Core i7 3770K - $250 - $260 shipped
BNIB Core i5 3570K - $200 shipped
BNIB Core i3 3225 - $115 shipped
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,414 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stubass View Post

BNIB Core i7 3770K - $250 - $260 shipped
BNIB Core i5 3570K - $200 shipped
BNIB Core i3 3225 - $115 shipped
this is more correct than all the previous posters
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top