Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as the title says, the Audigy was bought OEM off of newegg for $50 and the speakers were $150 on newegg new as well. I THINK I have the original box for the speakers in my garage but will have to check, maybe not (it was a HUGE box) anyways both are in prefect condition and I have never run the speakers at above 3 out of 7 volume (7 LEDs on the remote that tell you how high the volume is) and that was plenty loud enough, I usually have them at 1 or 2! The only reason I am considering selling them is because I want to get z5500s and an XFi Fatal1ty FPS. Would anyone be willing to pay $150 for both? (that's like getting these speakers for the new price and getting an Audigy 2 Value for free!

·
Premium Member
5,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why would you want my Audigy 2 Value if you already have an Audigy 2 Platinum EX? LOL! Did you mean $150 for just the speakers? If so then I'm down with that

·
Premium Member
5,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well if you're interested, I would be willing to sell the speakers but not the sound card for that price because if I do then I have to spend $550 on the z5500s and an xFi Fatal1ty FPS and my dad already said he wouldn't pitch in $300 for the speakers so I doubt he'll go for $400
However he did say that if someone were to pay $150 for the speakers he would pay the rest for the z5500s and I think I can let them go for as low as $100, PM me if interested or just post here.

·
Premium Member
9,824 Posts
Just remember that this is an appraisal thread. If you want to sell your stuff, please post it in the For Sale forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts