Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend built a new rig and he's wondering how much it's worth. All the parts are new since he barely built it like 3 days ago. Here are the specs:
FX-57(oc's to 3.6Ghz with PS)
XFX 7800GT
Silverstone 600W PSU(55A on 12v+ rail)
Thermaltake Tsunami Silver
DFI LAN-PARTY SLI
Seagate Barracuda 200GB
DVD-RW and CD-RW(all formats including "+")
Big Typhoon
G.SKILL Extreme Series 1GB TCCD
Thx!

·
Banned
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chopes

wait so does he have the phase change in that or not?

yep, chilly1 custom, but he won't sell it.
And Janzino, He got some pc parts overpcriced(he's dumba**) since he didn't want to listen to me, but then he also got good deals on other pc parts.

·
Premium Member
8,427 Posts
Well it's obviuosly worth more than the price he paid for the parts because it's built, tested, and working even with a guranteed overclock under certian cooling! I would say add $400 to the price of the parts.

EDIT: Since he didn't get a good deal on all the parts, add em up on newegg and add $400 to that.

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishie36

Well it's obviuosly worth more than the price he paid for the parts because it's built, tested, and working even with a guranteed overclock under certian cooling! I would say add $400 to the price of the parts.

EDIT: Since he didn't get a good deal on all the parts, add em up on newegg and add $400 to that.

That's the Dell philosophy, not the informed consumer's. I'm with lonnie, used is used and therefor will decrease in value. And I agree... is this an appraisal or a bragging thread? Cause if he wants to know how much it costs, he can look into the bottomless pit in his checking account and get a pretty good idea...

·
Banned
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
in total WITHOUT phase, he paid about 2,470$ with shipping inlcuded
Qoute- That's the Dell philosophy
LMAO...you guys do hate Dell, there not that bad...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts