Overclock.net banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am able to hit some nice clocks with this cpu and mobo.

This was achived using vcore 1.4 in bios| 1.36 in windows.

Case is in an excelent condition. There is not even one scratch on case, since I painted the case in flat black paint less than a month ago. I comes with a DVD and a card reader.

·
Premium Member
4,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ProjecT TimeZ View Post
The whole rig eh?

$450 - 475 shipped
Yea.

·
Premium Member
4,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ltulod View Post
$500.00 easy.
Thanks, I was thinking 475 - 500 $ on craiglist.
That should be an quick sale. Hopefully

·
Premium Member
10,813 Posts
$400. If you catch the right person though, you could get closer to $500 or so.

• Rep+
Reactions: DraganUS

·
PC Evangelist
47,787 Posts
500$

• Rep+

·
Registered
487 Posts
500$ local is a fair offer. You dont just have to include the parts, you have to think of the labour you put into it also. So if your looking at it from a 'retail' perspective, I would say no less than 500$. You probably put at least an hour of your time tweaking, testing, and putting it all together. If they want it shipped, tack on 50$ for sure.

·
Premium Member
10,813 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1nfinity View Post
500$ local is a fair offer. You dont just have to include the parts, you have to think of the labour you put into it also. So if your looking at it from a 'retail' perspective, I would say no less than 500$. You probably put at least an hour of your time tweaking, testing, and putting it all together. If they want it shipped, tack on 50$ for sure.
Guess what, unless you offer a reliable warranty you don't get to factor in your time. Most people aren't going to care, nor factor in, the amount of time you spent putting together your custom rig. Whatever you as a private party would be able to get for a machine, my shop would be able to charge 20% more, just b/c we have a physical retail location and a warranty.

• Rep+
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.