Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just may be buying a gaming laptop soon so I want to know how much my current computer is worth is minus the keyboard, mouse and monitor. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,952 Posts
Wow, nice setup

I would say around ~900, would be a little better if you had a nicer soundcard and SATA drives, but nice rig..

·
Premium Member
3,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by wowza

Wow, nice setup

I would say around ~900, would be a little better if you had a nicer soundcard and SATA drives, but nice rig..

Thanks!

Oh btw, the hard drives are RAID 0 compatible

·
Premium Member
3,952 Posts
Yea, thats what i figuered, though i know buyers today are looking for SATA drives, but yours would still cream any solo SATA drive.. The only thing i see that could use an upgrade is the sound card (and others would say the PSU) but it beats onboard audio.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
8-900 range.

Btw, Did your benchies increase or decrease after you sold the magic 6600?

·
Banned
233 Posts
also dude it is highly stupid buying laptops now because their Lcds are crap and consume lots of power. wait like 2 more years then buy a laptop

·
Premium Member
3,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmm, you dudes might be right.. I mean, its costs around 1700$ to get a rig similar to mine in a laptop. Besides, this thing ownz.

******, my Benchmarks went up! (alot)

·
Banned
5,423 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by PCNerd

Hmm, you dudes might be right.. I mean, its costs around 1700$ to get a rig similar to mine in a laptop. Besides, this thing ownz.

******, my Benchmarks went up! (alot)

ya Id only get a laptop if you traveled alot or something. If you just need something to game on at home then best to stick with a desktop.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts