Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states I have an Intel Q6600 core 2 quad 2.4ghz processor and an Asus P5G41T-M LX Plus M-ATX motherboard. The Q6600 is a decent clocker, I purchased it used off of PimpSkyline on this very forum and he told me he had it to 3.6Ghz at one point. The motherboard was purchased brand new by me 1 year ago at the local Microcenter, it has all the attachments you would expect of it purchased new in store. It works perfectly, I am unsure about what remaining warranty it has. it does have a minor scratch on the northbridge heatsink but other then that is perfectly fine. No bent pins at all, it posts beautifully. I want to sell both items as I want to move my server back to an AMD chip and board combination. I would prefer to get prices for each component as well as a price for the package of the mainboard and chip together in a sale.

·
Premium Member
15,255 Posts
CPU - $50 shipped
Board - $30 shipped
combo around $70 - $75

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Q6600's usually sell pretty fast for $40-$45, so I'd try starting there.
Board- $30

Combo Price: $65

·
RTX ON FPS OFF
879 Posts
Honestly the combo will be a good deal for both the buyer and the seller. One transaction. One shipment. Lower payment and higher payoff for both. Win-win.

That being said, $65 combo.

·
Premium Member
3,501 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzepp3 View Post

Q6600's usually sell pretty fast for $40-$45, so I'd try starting there.
Board- $30

Combo Price: $65
^this.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts