Overclock.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· ~Dum Vivimus Bibamus~
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Been out of the OC and gaming world for a minute. This rig has been collecting dust so I'm putting it up FS locally. I could price it low but I'm curious what this hardware is worth nowadays.

Rig has maybe 60hours of use. Will be throwing in a bunch of Scythe and Delta Fans as well as fresh Kryonaught TIM

Thanks in advance!
~ ILP

CPU: i5-4690k - 4.6GHz @ 1.250V
Motherboard: ASRock Z97M OC Formula
GPU: Sapphire R9 290
RAM G.SKILL TridentX (2 x 4GB) DDR3 2400
SSD SanDisk ExtremePro 240gb
PowerSupply: Corsair AX760
Cooling 2x Corsair H105s: CPU and R290 (via NZXT G10)
Case: Thermaltake Core V21

· Registered
4,127 Posts
Been out of the OC and gaming world for a minute. This rig has been collecting dust so I'm putting it up FS locally. I could price it low but I'm curious what this hardware is worth nowadays.

Rig has maybe 60hours of use. Will be throwing in a bunch of Scythe and Delta Fans as well as fresh Kryonaught TIM

Thanks in advance!
~ ILP

CPU: i5-4690k - 4.6GHz @ 1.250V
Motherboard: ASRock Z97M OC Formula
GPU: Sapphire R9 290R
RAM G.SKILL TridentX (2 x 4GB) DDR3 2400
SSD SanDisk ExtremePro 240GBP
PowerSupply: Corsair AX760C
Cooling 2x Corsair H105s: CPU and R290 (via NZXT G10)
Case: Thermaltake Core V21
id say 5-600 dollars

· Graphics Junkie
4,520 Posts
$5-600? Maybe parted out and shipped. It's a buyer's market in that price point. Appreciate your reply tho.

I've got it listed for $375 with a bunch of extras to move it.
Yea old school is super out of touch. You should sell the GPU separately and take the storage out as most people will want to use their own GPU and storage so including those things will probably make it harder to sell. I'd say $250 without the GPU and storage, and then just sell the GPU for whatever it's going for on ebay now.

· ~Dum Vivimus Bibamus~
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Yea old school is super out of touch. You should sell the GPU separately and take the storage out as most people will want to use their own GPU and storage so including those things will probably make it harder to sell. I'd say $250 without the GPU and storage, and then just sell the GPU for whatever it's going for on ebay now.
Thanks for the realistic feedback. That seems reasonable. I was checking out 4690's locally and they're listed around $60. Figured $200 for the mobo/cpu/ram combo.

Just want to get it to a good home and have a few bucks for motorcycle parts.

· Graphics Junkie
4,520 Posts
Thanks for the realistic feedback. That seems reasonable. I was checking out 4690's locally and they're listed around $60. Figured $200 for the mobo/cpu/ram combo.

Just want to get it to a good home and have a few bucks for motorcycle parts.
I was actually going to say $200 and changed it to $250 last second. If not for the chip shortages I'd say $200 but I've sold a few parts lately and they've sold for a little more than I expected. $200 is definitely fair if you're still including the case and power supply.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.