Overclock.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I'm receiving my two Titans tomorrow and already sold one of my lightnings to my brother. I've had them for about a year and half and they've been watercooled for about a year. The card will ship with its original HSF installed, original box and everything.

How much for one?

Thanks!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,257 Posts
Around $280 shipped
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
156 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_chemist21 View Post

$250 shipped
This sounds about right.

A month ago I purchased one from someone here for $300 shipped, but I was being generous.
thumb.gif


He only wanted $250.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,434 Posts
$260
 

·
Washed Up Old Gamer
Joined
·
4,694 Posts
I'd say no more than $250 shipped. It's a niche card for sure, but an extremely well made one. I've actually owned 3 of these guys at one point or another and they are some of the finest gpus I've ever laid my grubby mitts on. I sold a pair for 500$ several months ago.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
939 Posts
$250 should be right on the money for that card.
thumb.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,022 Posts
I live very close to Chicago. I'd actually like to buy it :3
But yeah, I'd say anywhere between the 660 and 660ti price range is good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
156 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturnal Link View Post

This sounds about right.

A month ago I purchased one from someone here for $300 shipped, but I was being generous.
thumb.gif


He only wanted $250.
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Who Dat View Post

I'd say no more than $250 shipped. It's a niche card for sure, but an extremely well made one. I've actually owned 3 of these guys at one point or another and they are some of the finest gpus I've ever laid my grubby mitts on. I sold a pair for 500$ several months ago.
This is the good guy who sold me my now third card.

$250 is good.
biggrin.gif
 

·
Washed Up Old Gamer
Joined
·
4,694 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturnal Link View Post

This is the good guy who sold me my now third card.

$250 is good.
biggrin.gif
wave2.gif


Hey bud ! Have you made it home yet ?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I sold my 1st Lightning for $260 to my brother so I guess I was right on the market price. Thanks for the appraisals everyone! Will open up a sale thread soon!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
156 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Who Dat View Post

wave2.gif


Hey bud ! Have you made it home yet ?
Haha; not, yet... still about a month left, and let me tell ya, it is dragging.
tiredsmiley.gif
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top