Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Put up a FS thread

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4 sticks of laptop ram (2 sticks are DDR2-5300 and 2 are DDR2-6400) all 4 are 1gb sticks, and 3 sticks of regular ram, 1 stick of DDR2-6400 2gb, and 2 sticks of DDR-3200 both 1gb. I was just wondering if they are worth anything at all? Otherwise I will just put them up for freebies. Thanks guys.
thumb.gif
I would normally just put up the freebie but right now funds are ridiculously tight.

·
Registered
272 Posts
They don't make DDR2 or DDR frequencies that high man, unless I'm terribly wrong. You're reading the wrong part of the label.

Edit: You're better off keeping them for yourself of giving them as freebies. You might get about $5 or so at the most (per stick)

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Account Banned View Post

They don't make DDR2 or DDR frequencies that high man, unless I'm terribly wrong. You're reading the wrong part of the label.

Edit: You're better off keeping them for yourself of giving them as freebies. You might get about $5 or so at the most (per stick)
yea I meant PC-6400 and PC-5300 etc. Or DDR2-800 etc....

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiretap View Post

That would be PC2-5300 and PC2-6400. That signifies the MB/s bandwidth of the memory. They would be DDR2-800 and DDR2-667 respectively.
That's what I said, I am throwing these appraisals together inbetween caring for my 7 week old sorry. I guess I just assumed you guys knew what I meant and there are pictures.

·
Premium Member
16,458 Posts
Ddr2 is eol and has value but the sizes are a bit small. Maybe $10-15 a set

1 - 8 of 8 Posts