Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be doing some upgrades in the near future and was hoping to get some appraisals on my current components. All parts are in great shape, the i7 and classified were run under phase change for a year or so but I never used any grease in the socket and you can't tell. The system hasn't seen too much abuse, the i7 does 4.2 Ghz stable pretty easily.

I think I might still have the original packaging for the ram, and I still have the box and all the accessories for the classified.

The ram is great, never limited my overclocking at all, the model is F3-16000CL9T-6GBTD.

·
Premium Member
15,255 Posts
i7 920 D0 - $100 - $130 i saw one in the market at $100
X58 Classified E760 - $150ish
G.SKILL Trident 6GB - $40

maybe a $300ish bundle
smile.gif

it is great RAM and probably at release was like $150 but in todays market as you know DDR3 has come down heaps

·
Premium Member
3,501 Posts
920 - 120$ shipped.
X58 Classy - 110$ shipped.
G.SKILL 6GB - 40$ shipped.

260$ shipped for everything is realistic.

• Rep+
Reactions: yomama9388

·
Premium Member
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the help, good to know what to expect. It's sad how quickly hardware loses value, the motherboard alone used to cost over $400!

·
Premium Member
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Another question, is $40 really the average appraisal for the ram? I know 6GB isn't ideal but these are BBSE... feel like they should sell for a bit more then $40. Might hold onto them if that's all I can get for them

·
a turkey is a bad man
6,432 Posts
I would say around $65 for those sticks. Especially considering it works wonderfully with Ivy.

Classy around $150 and the chip $120.

·
Premium Member
15,255 Posts
If they are hypers some markets you could get double such as $80 ish so there is a great market place for memory where you can get nice prices on great ram bur for the loveu of god i cant recal the name. But hypers are lossing thier appeal due to RAM such as this new fast higly overclockable chaep Samsung RAM which really i think has contributed to such lower prices on RAM like this.

·
a turkey is a bad man
6,432 Posts
They aren't hypers, BBSE is the chips in the ram. To the right person they would be worth a bit. It's just finding that person
tongue.gif
I would snap them up at $65.

·
New OCN got me like...
4,097 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbo2 View Post

They aren't hypers, BBSE is the chips in the ram. To the right person they would be worth a bit. It's just finding that person
tongue.gif
I would snap them up at $65.
I could see you getting away with ~$60 shipped if you're SUPER patient and find the right buyer. eBay or CraigsList might get you more as well.

Good luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts