Overclock.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Search the download section of the forum (it's at the bottom of the list).

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by kavan15

what apps can i use to maintain my comp and to make shore its performing at its best?

I personally think that you should just leave your computer as it is without using program to improve it performance because it won't help you that much plus I have use them before and they cause some problem. I have use PC Booster 4.0 (make boot up faster, that's all), Diskeeper Pro (keep down defragmenting, but it has some conflict with my graphic card and my computer feel faster without it), and registry mechanic (doesn't feel any faster after cleaning up registry and it delete registry that are not suppose to be deleted which screw up some of my program, and cause my program to malfunction so I don't like it). Now that I have install a fresh windows without all of these, my computer go much faster and without any error.

·
Premium Member
3,899 Posts
Prime95, SiSoft Sandra, SuperPI, OCCT, etc.

The above are all stability testing programs. Memtest would do it for the RAM.

FreeRAM XP (from download.com) defrags your RAM, and that's so much better than just not knowing where your RAM space went.

The above are just a few... there are hundreds more out there, but the ones I mentioend (most in the Download section of the forum) are the most legitimate ones.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts