Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations to mach1, Digigami, ~sizzzle~, ishinomori, NorxMAL and Prymus from The PPD Police, taking their seventh Team Competition title! I personally have not seen a race this close! The PPD Police kicked off the month in last place. Digigami dropped a hugeadv wu right before TC ended which gave them the lead. The total margin of victory was 1,704 points!

A huge month at 6.3mil gave them a 1,704 point margin of victory over Laundromatic. I am looking forward to June's race to the end and expect The PPD Police to continue to be a top contender. Congrats must also go to Power Rangers who replaces The Royal Navy in Division One.

Final stats:

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

With The Chimp Challenge going on in May, we take the month off from the Team Competition. Team Competition will resume in June. Please take a look at your team and find out who will be back. Grab a hold of CC folks to fill your vacancies ASAP. Get your teams ready for June.

·
!
9,170 Posts
UGh

Ugh

Recount?

Is this is closest margin for victory in the TC so far?

·
Washed Up Old Gamer
4,694 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by juano View Post

UGh
Ugh
Recount?
bummer juano.

royal navy. back to div. 2.
madsmiley.png

·
Premium Member
5,592 Posts
You gotta be frigging kidding me!
sozo.gif

Well done, PPDP.
applaud.gif

But I'm happy about my cat win and that I broke 2mil (personal record).

And very proud of all my team mates, especially Havens AMD crown and new record, beating Lutz's (who did you think?) previous 326k.
thumb.gif

BTW; BWG, can you include the total points in the lead table screen shot.

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Congrats to all the teams this month. That was nerve racking watching my last WU fold, fingers crossed it would make it.. Then waiting hours to find out
tongue.gif

Job well done by everyone, by far the closest competition we've had and that really kept it interesting!

·
!
9,170 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by arvidab View Post

Here's to many more months like this (well, not exactly like this one
tongue.gif
).
cheers.gif
Similar but not congruent.

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Way to go guys... Congrats...
thumb.gif

·
Premium Member
46,126 Posts
0.027% victory. O_O

Must suuuuuck to be Laundro right now. I think I'll blame csm.

·
Banned
11,680 Posts

I have to say...

Look at this. I was 550k points off where I should have been, and yet my team still finishes 2k points shy of 1st... the real congratulations need to be given to arvidab for a remarkable month and the rest of the team for finishing in the podium... yeah this loss is my fault, but my team is so superior that we can place in 2nd even with 550k lost points (and yes I'm aware other teams lost points as well, but not as much as I did).

We'll get you in June. JMattes i7-1 will be lethal.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts