Overclock.net banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
OC...D
28,157 Posts
well... I may not be able to throw the kitchen sink at this month's FAT... some work came up that will likely run in to next week once I get it set up. @NBrock will bring some fire power!

·
OC...D
28,157 Posts
I've had the one in here running flat out during the day since mid March! Overnight it can be dialed back. Stupidly I put my home office on the south-west end of the house... so it would be nice and bright during the day.
tumblr_oekos84NLm1uhra0ro1_640.jpg

·
Premium Member
13,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I built mine in the garage. I want to replace this inefficient 12k btu lies of a floor unit with a split ac unit that's higher power so I can fold my soon to be 24 3070's/3080's/3090's as soon as I can get them in my cart and checkout. Been working on that for 2 months now without success, but I do have my 39th consecutive newegg shuffle today. Who knows, maybe this is the one.

·
Water-cooler
1,731 Posts
Got the blocks on the 3090FE. Dropped temps A LOT especially memory temps. I was having trouble keeping mem at 90c folding. Now it doesn't go above 56c. Just need to get the 2080ti rig back up and we will be good to go.

·
Water-cooler
1,731 Posts
Got the 2080ti Rig back up. Interested to see what my PPD will look like with the three cards going full tilt under water. Hopefully the WU gods are on my side and we see some high point WUs.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts