Overclock.net banner

81 - 100 of 140 Posts

·
Rig Advisor
3,492 Posts
They finally called @NBrock up from AAA, welcome to the big leagues brosef.

·
Folding Fanatic
1,494 Posts
Water was off when I woke up today. Restored at 3:45 PM. Now the power went out about an hour ago. @notyettoday send me power!
I've got about 125ft of extension cord, so we need what, 1,028,469 or so feet more?

·
Folding Fanatic
1,494 Posts
Oh almost forgot, probably need at least that length of ethernet too

·
Water-cooler
1,736 Posts
They finally called @NBrock up from AAA, welcome to the big leagues brosef.
Lol it's not quite enough. I am having a slight issue with my 2080ti in the [email protected] docker container. It isn't clearing out finished WUs quickly so I am losing some of the quick return credits. Not sure how to fix it and I don't want to take it down and really eff myself on points lol.

You guys at 1st and 2nd are pretty close to each other though.

·
Rig Advisor
3,492 Posts
Lol it's not quite enough. I am having a slight issue with my 2080ti in the [email protected] docker container. It isn't clearing out finished WUs quickly so I am losing some of the quick return credits. Not sure how to fix it and I don't want to take it down and really eff myself on points lol.

You guys at 1st and 2nd are pretty close to each other though.
Don't you worry about that Nederlander, unless he gets his momma's 3080 up and folding, he's toast next month.

·
Rig Advisor
3,492 Posts
GGs everyone.

·
Fold on!
6,983 Posts
Don't you worry about that Nederlander, unless he gets his momma's 3080 up and folding, he's toast next month.
Mom's busy playing WoW... That's more important than a competition for some reason...

I heard he's getting a large turbo to bolt onto his 3090 and oc it with 60+ psi and nos in the loop.
Nah, I decided to use it as a clock :p
klok.jpg

(not finished though, will get a nice wooden stand and something to mount the clock to. Not sure about the clock color either..)

·
Rig Advisor
3,492 Posts
GG everyone!
It was a good race @Avacado
I'm sure it'll be harder to stay in the lead next time, I had to back down one card already because of temps. Soon it'll be harder to keep the house cool with everything online.
Yea, I had a Ti in the basement hit 49c and the other in the rig was @46c, I'm thinking I might need to take them down for maintenence, was hoping to not have to do that until I was ready to build in the TH10a.

·
Fold on!
6,983 Posts
Yea, I had a Ti in the basement hit 49c and the other in the rig was @46c, I'm thinking I might need to take them down for maintenance, was hoping to not have to do that until I was ready to build in the TH10a.
49°C? My 3090 was 72°C yesterday, so I went back a few % in power and it maxed out at 68°C. I hope I can get a WB soon..

·
Rig Advisor
3,492 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,569 Posts
Good run guys, thanks for folding! Like BWG said, it'd be great to see some extra participants over in the similar EHW folding event. We've got some cash prizes and folding time prizes on offer as well.

·
Premium Member
2,882 Posts
Yea, I had a Ti in the basement hit 49c and the other in the rig was @46c, I'm thinking I might need to take them down for maintenence, was hoping to not have to do that until I was ready to build in the TH10a.
My 1070ti was hitting 81 degrees a few times I looked at it. Running it till it can get a water block. May not spend the money on one if I can pick up a few extra better cards.

81 - 100 of 140 Posts