Overclock.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i tried searching google (maybe my google-fu isnt that great?) along with the forums but I didnt really see any threads from someone who has uses this fluid before. I saw a build done by Malik and they used this fluid and the color was pretty amazing. My current loop has mayhems pastel blue in it, but i think i want to try a different fluid when I rebuild my rig in the next week, but i was wondering if anyone had used this fluid before.

·
Aqua Computer Staff
1,182 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Circaflex View Post

but I didnt really see any threads from someone who has uses this fluid before.
Given the fact that we sell several tons of it each year since July 2009 I would say it can be considered as a good sign. Unfortunately most people only write about stuff when they have something to complain about it
wink.gif

I can remember another cooling fluid that ended up in a disaster within just a few weeks after the release
biggrin.gif
So if something is bad, you can be sure you would read about it.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is a great point, I never really thought about it like that. You're right though, people defintely let you know when something is bad/has gone wrong, rather than every instance of it working. I guess it says a lot that I couldn't find any negative reviews of said product. Thanks again Shoggy, just ordered a few bottles
thumb.gif

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.