Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you download Aquasuite without having to pay? I've got a brand new Aquaero 6 pro and a Cuplex Kryos NEXT w/ Vision yet when I try to download the software it wants me to pay for it. Both are plugged into USB, so should be no probs reading they are valid and unused.

·
Registered
270 Posts
How do you download Aquasuite without having to pay? I've got a brand new Aquaero 6 pro and a Cuplex Kryos NEXT w/ Vision yet when I try to download the software it wants me to pay for it. Both are plugged into USB, so should be no probs reading they are valid and unused.
If there isn't a SN on the box, 2016 aquasuite is still free.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If there isn't a SN on the box, 2016 aquasuite is still free.
No SN on either box. Besides it doesn't give you any option to put a SN in before they take your money. The only choice I was given was which acct I would like Paypal or bank.

·
Aqua Computer Staff
1,174 Posts
If none of your devices show a serial number in the setup it mean there is something wrong with your USB connection. Without a serial number the setup is also unable to check the license status, so it will tell you that you do have to purchase a license.

On a side note: the aquasuite 2016 is only available from the drop down menu if none of the connected devices is entitled for aquasuite 2017 or newer. In this case the aquasuite 2016 is offered as free fall back option.

The setup must look like in the attached screenshot to work correctly.

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If none of your devices show a serial number in the setup it mean there is something wrong with your USB connection. Without a serial number the setup is also unable to check the license status, so it will tell you that you do have to purchase a license.

On a side note: the aquasuite 2016 is only available from the drop down menu if none of the connected devices is entitled for aquasuite 2017 or newer. In this case the aquasuite 2016 is offered as free fall back option.

The setup must look like in the attached screenshot to work correctly.
All's good, Shoggy. I got on my laptop and had no trouble downloading it to a USB stick. Don't know why it wouldn't load earlier. I'll install it soon and it should read my SN.
Thanks for the help all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts