Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 280 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Some of you will know me and some of you will not but I thought I would just give you a quick heads up and introduce myself and my fellow Aquatuning Reps.

You can check out our OCN Page here: http://www.overclock.net/aquatuning

The Reps on the forums are:

AT-Nathanael- The CEO - Yes He will be on the forum from time to time so watch out and say hello! (of course he is a busy guy so PM's may take a while to be replied to)
AT-Andi - USA / EU customer support
AT-Eduard - EU customer support

Aquatuning Discount codes!

For the US-webshop: OCNET2016US
For the UK-webshop: OCNET2016UK
For the DE-webshop: OCNET2016DE
For the SE-webshop: OCNET2016SE
For the NL-webshop: OCNET2016NL

Valid until 31.12.2016
Discount is 5%

We would love to help with / see on the forum:

Product questions - what is best / will this fit etc
Product suggestions - Like our range but think we are missing something? Let us know!
Your builds with our products!
Product recommendations
Custom GPU Block requests - did you know our friends @ Alphacool could make you a custom GPU cooler for your non-reference card?!
Talented Modder? We are on the look out - Please come say hi!

What is better dealt with off forum:

RMA requests / questions - please go through your account and create a ticket for RMA's
Questions regarding orders - please use the contact us form on the website
Sponsorship requests - You may send PM to me (AT-Pascal) or use the contact us form on the website.
Complaints - You are free to have your say on the forum but for a faster reply please contact via the normal channels for a faster reply.

Please Note: We will try to reply to threads and PM's as soon as possible but in some cases it may take a couple of days, for urgent requests please use our website contact information. Our staff will also be taking time out of there personal time in order to help you so please treat them with respect.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hello Pascal

Great to see you here
thumb.gif

To all OCN peeps, I can certainly vouch for Pascal through my own personal dealings with him. I am in the UK & have ordered quit a few things from Aquatuning.UK & Pascal has always answered any queries about orders pretty much instantly & has always been very helpful
smile.gif

It's great to see Aquatuning having a spot here on the OCN Forums, Welcome Aboard Pascal
thumb.gif

All the best

Namron (Norman)...

·
Call me VSG
12,852 Posts

·
ლ(╹ε╹ლ)
8,191 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

Enjoy your stay! If I say I'm looking for 771 CPU waterblocks, is it something you carry?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Welcome to the forums
Nice to have good support from a vendor

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I wonder why aquatuning dont sell EK products and XSPC anymore? That could really boost your sells. Some times I have decided to not order from auquatuning because of that. Comparing that with your biggest competitor in germany, caseking, you really have to take a look at your inventory because now caseking.de is one of the biggest shops in EU if not the biggest when it comes to different brands.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I just placed my first order with Aquatuning.us on Monday. I must say that shipping from Germany to the US has been very quick. Delivery is scheduled for tomorrow(Thursday).

·
Registered
216 Posts
Thanks for the welcome and the comments
smile.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by PachAz View Post

I wonder why aquatuning dont sell EK products and XSPC anymore? That could really boost your sells. Some times I have decided to not order from auquatuning because of that. Comparing that with your biggest competitor in germany, caseking, you really have to take a look at your inventory because now caseking.de is one of the biggest shops in EU if not the biggest when it comes to different brands.
We do sell a small range of XSPC but we decided to concentrate on our core lines.

·
Aqua Computer Staff
1,182 Posts
Hello Pascal
wave2.gif

Just to be sure: I guess Andi is Andreas K., right?

·
Premium Member
2,934 Posts
Hi pascal and the rest of the AT / Alphacool / Phobya
smile.gif
. good to see you on
smile.gif

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AT-Pascal View Post

Thanks for the welcome and the comments
smile.gif

We do sell a small range of XSPC but we decided to concentrate on our core lines.
Your core lines dont offer as much as EK does in some cases. You have a wide range of fittings for example but most are generic ones cost almost as much as EK fittings but with less quality, then you have some rebranded alphacools and some monsoon and koolance which cost even more. EK offer waterblocks to gpu, motherboards, RAM and cpu as well as radiators, pumps and reservoars. They are simply a too strong brand with competitive prices to just leave out. I feel you are a bit stuck in the 2000 era and your inventory lacks the popular products of watercooling. For example you really only have 2 significant brands of radiators which are alphacool and phobya, watercool and aquacomputer rads I wont count since the are not the mainstream people are going for. What about Xspc, EK, magicool, black ice radiators? They all come in different shapes and sizes and most vendors carry more then 2 brands of radiators.

Its great that you have some unusual brands such as aquacomputer, watercool, koolance etc. but you must also focus on the main stream brands because that is what majority of people will be looking at due to brand recognition.

·
Call me VSG
12,852 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PachAz View Post

Your core lines dont offer as much as EK does in some cases. You have a wide range of fittings for example but most are generic ones cost almost as much as EK fittings but with less quality, then you have some rebranded alphacools and some monsoon and koolance which cost even more. EK offer waterblocks to gpu, motherboards, RAM and cpu as well as radiators, pumps and reservoars. They are simply a too strong brand with competitive prices to just leave out. I feel you are a bit stuck in the 2000 era and your inventory lacks the popular products of watercooling. For example you really only have 2 significant brands of radiators which are alphacool and phobya, watercool and aquacomputer rads I wont count since the are not the mainstream people are going for. What about Xspc, EK, magicool, black ice radiators? They all come in different shapes and sizes and most vendors carry more then 2 brands of radiators.

Its great that you have some unusual brands such as aquacomputer, watercool, koolance etc. but you must also focus on the main stream brands because that is what majority of people will be looking at due to brand recognition.
There's been some history between these brands and AT, to the point where reseller contracts have been cancelled. So it wasn't like they simply refused to stock parts. But that's really out of the scope of this thread to be honest, a search on the relevant party association will tell you more.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Welcome to OCN! I'm surprised it took AT this long to get here.
thumb.gif

I'm a frequent customer of AT lately and I've always been happy with pricing and delivery speed. It's crazy. I can get stuff from you guys from Germany faster than the other retailer, that's within driving distance to me, with shipping that is cheaper too.

So when do we get an OCN discount code so we an quit using another enthusiast forum site's discount code?
biggrin.gif

1 - 20 of 280 Posts