Overclock.net banner

Are these watts enough !!!??

654 Views 14 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Commando
i know the answer for my question already

these are my computer Specs >> as shown below

i didn't check my power supply output when i had the computer

so .. i'm running it right now ( since a month ) and i haven't noticed any thing weird at all

fortunately .. i have the right to return the whole device to seller .. cauze he the one who told me that my PSU is 400 watt

but is it necessary to do that ?? i mean.. is it possible that my chips have been damaged ??

at last .. please , give your advise for a convenient PSU with the lowest budget
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
10,943 Posts
yeah, I don't think there will be a problem w/ your rig... you've just been underpowering it. I would highly suggest you get a new psu though. maybe you can get some cash back from the guy who you got it from. for your rig I would suggest a quality 500w psu.

tell him that you have to have at least a 350w psu to run that 6600GT... he can look at the specs and manufacture suggestions and it will back you... then try to get some money out of him.

then get either a Seasonic S12-500, OCZ powerstream 520 or a Sunbeam Nuuo

· Premium Member
10,943 Posts
if you aren't overclocking you should be fine... but thermaltake psus aren't known for there awsome powerness or anythign like that so it may be a bit lacking if/when you do oc

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.