Overclock.net banner

Are these watts enough !!!??

655 Views 14 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Commando
i know the answer for my question already

these are my computer Specs >> as shown below

i didn't check my power supply output when i had the computer

so .. i'm running it right now ( since a month ) and i haven't noticed any thing weird at all

fortunately .. i have the right to return the whole device to seller .. cauze he the one who told me that my PSU is 400 watt

but is it necessary to do that ?? i mean.. is it possible that my chips have been damaged ??

at last .. please , give your advise for a convenient PSU with the lowest budget
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
6,537 Posts
eeek the 12+ rail is still a little week... but i think it will power what u have for now, but u usually wanna try and get atleast 24A on the +12v rail...

· Premium Member
6,537 Posts
it will have more power on tap persay, so you will have a more stable overclock...

· Premium Member
6,537 Posts
^ that too... if when u get a bigger/ better videocard u wont have to worry...

· Premium Member
6,537 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Commando

OK..
but it has no problems right now .. right ??is my rig at the maximum performance and stability ??

cauze i have no plans for overclocking right now

well WE cant tell if its stable or not... u can though...is it?.... if you have no problems with it and it seems to be doing its job... great! but if/when u start to OC, you may need to buy a new one, and i say MAY, because who knows? this PSU u have now might just hold out for what u have runnign and when u OC it may just work fine, but if it causes instrability then i would suggest getting some of the PUS's suggested in the posts above

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.