Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:

We played with the PlayStation Move at the party last night, but at Sony's more intimate gathering at the W Hotel today it was easier to get a better picture of the peripheral. The main games on the floor were interesting, but the game we wanted to play? SOCOM 4, with the PlayStation Move.

SOURCE

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Interesting find. Not a whole lot of info though. This is a bit re-assuring though as I tend to trust (or at the least, respect) Ars judgement. Maybe this wont be such a gimmic after all? Any word on pricing for the Move?

Also, is that an analog stick at the end? I thought it was supposed to have a glowing ball on the end?

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
ive been reading about it.

it seems to have promise but people have commented that there is a delay lag which isn't present in the wii. maybe it's just gunna take a while for them to hone it.

eg

·
AS 396507
1,565 Posts
this sounds really interesting. especially with socom 4. looking forward to upcoming news.

@pale_neon that demo looks like fun, though i would seriously want something to go on my feet so i could kick as well

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by yawnbox View Post
this sounds really interesting. especially with socom 4. looking forward to upcoming news.

@pale_neon that demo looks like fun, though i would seriously want something to go on my feet so i could kick as well

yea. it sort of reminded me of that sega cd boxing game. but the input lag looks like it would drive me crazy. they really have to fix that.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
This looks like it should be used to make a game like:

TRAFFIC CONTROLLER FOR THE PS3 MOVE!

Seriously. Then when you get bored playing it you can go to you street corner and do it for kids getting out of school!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts