Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since i have a new video card some things went the good way and some went wrong and im unhappy with the wrong ways.

The good things are that i can play most games with a huge fps improvement BUT, lagspiks occur and artifacting is present.

I noticed artifacting in Fallout: New Vegas, where i walked through the city and windows blinked in black and when i walk away it blinked back to original texture. I also played Battlefield: Play 4 Free and when i zoom in with scope on buildings/textures i see artifacts. I also played BulletStorm, the game's performance was lower then with my previous card which was a HD5570, and also the weapon in HUD artifacted a bit. And another dissapointing thing is that my performance is even more laggy in Mafia II then with my previous card (HD5570) and in some other games also.

But with Crysis 2 at max settings everything is just normal, and it does even run better then with my previous card and that is what i find so strange because Crysis 2 is one of the most demanding game which is available now.

My conclusion is that some games even work worse then with my older HD5570, which is actually strange. And some games even artifact and i dont know why...

any science-logical
??

Edit: Is maybe a new PSU required? With more quality / power?

My current PSU is Techsolo TP-500, 500W (ATX).

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope, no overclock on this card.

But i think that my PSU might be the problem as the quality of it is not so good, im planning on buying the Seasonic M12II-620 PSU.

Any suggestions are welcome tho!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts