Overclock.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any experience with or heard any good/negative news about this video card. I am not ready to upgrade to PCI-E yet and this would allow me to use my AGP card for a little longer. In addition, it would allow me to upgrade to a PCI-E card when I choose to. Is this too good to be true?

·
Premium Member
14,732 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by euphoricmix

Has anyone had any experience with or heard any good/negative news about this video card. I am not ready to upgrade to PCI-E yet and this would allow me to use my AGP card for a little longer. In addition, it would allow me to upgrade to a PCI-E card when I choose to. Is this too good to be true?

There are a few members here that have/use it. It's a decent motherboard with moderate OCing results from what I've seen/read. You also can look into this option....

http://www.albatron.com.tw/english/n...sp?news_id=167

·
Registered
907 Posts
hey i have this board and i bought it for that very reson but im still saving up for my 7800gt and when i have that then it will me a new psu and then a dfi i
just used it to do me for a we while nothing permanet
need any help just ask i have 2.5ghz with this bord after the vmod that gave me 1.55v standard is only 1.45 v but i have herd that you can get 2.4ghz\\i could only get 2.35ghz on it i didnt but i didnt get 2.4ghz
but it is a great board until the real upgrade
good buy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts