Banned
11,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushimaster;13061129
A) Sabertooth
B) Extreme 6
C) Both
Yes, probably the Sabertooth looks a little bit better, but I like the P67 Extreme6 too. Why is the Extreme6's BIOS better?
Quote:
Originally Posted by eGGe;13061147
I think only you can say which board has the better looks
biggrin.gif

And for OC, with SB, the motherboard does not play a big role in OCing. It is more based on the CPU and how good it is.
True and true. TYVM

·
Registered
582 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by csm725;13061192
Yes, probably the Sabertooth looks a little bit better, but I like the P67 Extreme6 too. Why is the Extreme6's BIOS better?

True and true. TYVM
I think the extreme 6 have uefi, and the sabertooth dont, but i dont know if you take that into account.
Feature wise, extreme 6 have lots of port (6) for everything, front usb panel too.
Edit: my bad, didnt knew the sabertooth have uefi

·
Banned
11,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Of course the Sabertooth has UEFI! And it is true that the Extreme6 has 6 USB3 ports which are also backwards compatible. And it comes with a front bracket, so that seems like the better mobo?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by csm725;13061240
Of course the Sabertooth has UEFI! And it is true that the Extreme6 has 6 USB3 ports which are also backwards compatible. And it comes with a front bracket, so that seems like the better mobo?
oh my bad then i thought the sabertooth dont have uefi
tongue.gif

·
Banned
11,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol, its OK. But I think for the same price there is no reason to get a Sabertooth, right? (Even though I have one xD)

·
Registered
582 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by csm725;13061278
Lol, its OK. But I think for the same price there is no reason to get a Sabertooth, right? (Even though I have one xD)
Well if i am going to spend that much money, i think am gonna go with the sabertooth, since its look better and have uefi, also , i dont need all the extra port.

·
Banned
11,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Personally I don't mind the looks of the Extreme6 and the USB3 ports are backwards compatible, after all.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by csm725;13061331
Personally I don't mind the looks of the Extreme6 and the USB3 ports are backwards compatible, after all.
Yup its dont look THAT bad,i have the extreme 4 and its look way better in real life than in the picture. just the sabertooth is way ore sexier lol

·
Banned
11,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, that's true. I might end up buying the Sabertooth for the build because I am in Cali and the board costs $300 on Amazon and I don't want to pay Newegg sales tax.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Hey but since u already have an sabertooth, why not try out something new, like the extreme 6? this will give you experience with ASrock and u might get better oc since its a different board.=)

·
Banned
11,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You know what, that's a good idea - I might go to the computer shop and buy the mobo there, if they have it. Thanks for the help. +r

·
MegaTechPC
19,215 Posts
I personally love my Sabertooth. It has all of the features I care about and is hands-down the sexiest board ever made. Is it weird that I sometimes stare through the window at my hardware for extended periods of time?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts