Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newgg link:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16813157225

There arent really any reviews of this board I can find. It fits my color scheme, Has uefi, and is an asus company. That being said I know nothing of their quality as I rarely see ppl with ASRock boards.

·
Premium Member
6,988 Posts
It should be a decent board. The P67 Extreme6 is nearly the same but with a slightly less pleasing color scheme.

4000 posts.. woot!

·
Registered
707 Posts
I dunno.. it has a lot of features I would never use. I also don't like having some gamer's name tagged all over it.

grats on 4k btw

·
Registered
5,821 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
http://en.ocworkbench.com/tech/asrock-p67-fatal1ty-motherboard-profess1onal-series-intel-p67-full-review/

It looks to be pretty decent, I really like the features the layout the color scheme the price..... just about everything but the warranty.

I don't really care about nf200.

I'm now stuck on this or the sabertooth..... I'm not digging this mainstream aspect of only a few sata ports, kinda really limits the choices on a mid end boards don't feel like spending all my cash paying premiums for useless things.

I was originally thinking the ud7 but these are looking to be good options even tho i dislike the look of the sabertooth and some dudes face plastered all of my stuff. Can't win them all?

·
Registered
204 Posts
i believe asrock is the lower end asus, if its asus at all. but its still a quality board, and it doesn't seem like any other red boards are coming out soon. Might want to check out an all black board, those look good too.

·
Premium Member
3,172 Posts
Don't buy it. Kill this Fatal1ty thing neow

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by OATKE577;11976666
I just ordered my SB setup with this included. Stay tuned for a full writeup.
well let me know asap pls lol.

To every1 else I dont care about a name on the board.

Its between this or an all black GB board (ud7/ud5/ud4 idk yet). This just had the red and black which matches my case and I like red over blue for computers just because blue is sooooooo OVERDONE.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckybam3;11977050
well let me know asap pls lol.

To every1 else I dont care about a name on the board.

Its between this or an all black GB board (ud7/ud5/ud4 idk yet). This just had the red and black which matches my case and I like red over blue for computers just because blue is sooooooo OVERDONE.
Already shipped from NewEgg. Should get it Friday EST and have everything up later that night.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by OATKE577
View Post

Already shipped from NewEgg. Should get it Friday EST and have everything up later that night.

Well I am selling my parts in person to a friend and since I wont be having my stuff down for a while I will prob just buy my board and ram and Microcenter while I get my cpu there. I hope they have some nice boards. If I am not satisfied I will be looking for newegg boards and this is at the top of my list for features and color

·
Registered
58 Posts
OATKE577, Same here this board appears very good, but would need to know vs an ASUS P67 Pro.. please tell us how the OC goes on this one.. Thank you.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanF;11997092
OATKE577, Same here this board appears very good, but would need to know vs an ASUS P67 Pro.. please tell us how the OC goes on this one.. Thank you.
I got the 2500k with p8p67 pro so If he responds I can do a direct comparison for you. I got the asus because it was a package deal at microcenter so everything was cheaper.

I just have to say how much I LOVE MICROCENTER. No reason to use newegg when they price match newegg there in store and I have 2 within 45 mins

·
Registered
58 Posts
Ckybam3 yes please that would be so great ! And yes i do agree i live at 30 mn from a Microcenter in the Bay Area.

Thank you,

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So far on my p8p67 pro I am still working but 4.5 @ 1.32 passed 20 runs of ibt 3 times and 1 hour of prime so its time to increase speed again.

In other news this board officially has the dudes face as the background for the uefi. Makes me glad I didnt get it now.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts