Overclock.net banner
8561 - 8580 of 9991 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
cool, so pcie 3.0 x8 is now fixed? anyone with 5000 series here to test this?
The processor in the image is a 2600x. There are reports that pcie x8 bug only happens in 3000/5000 series.
So we need tests ...

·
Registered
284 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Where can you download 6.62? Anyways, I got the 3900X and everything is running fine on 6.40. I had some issue booting into Windows (infinite loop on load screen) but found out you have to go into windows recovery command prompt find the amd_sata oem#.inf and do the DISM remove driver command and booted fine after. Strange how changing a CPU won't allow you to boot into Windows because of amd_sata driver. I have Hynix Ram at 3200 CL14 with tight timings using DRAM Calculator at 1.385V and so far so good. For the CPU if I do offset mode does it automatically set it to negative? Because in this BIOS when I do offset it doesn't show a negative number, right now I set it to 0.05.

·
Registered
110 Posts
its weird cuz it asks me everytime before save&exit no matter what answer I saved last time, and I didnt touch anything in security until that question (with 6.62) appeared

anyways, ASROCK IS DA MAN! will buy asrock boards from now on

·
Like a fox!
3,023 Posts
its weird cuz it asks me everytime before save&exit no matter what answer I saved last time, and I didnt touch anything in security until that question (with 6.62) appeared

anyways, ASROCK IS DA MAN! will buy asrock boards from now on
It does that to me too. It's no big deal. I just select "NO" and then it loads profile and I go on with life.

·
Registered
74 Posts
confirming 6.62 seems to work without problems with 3700x and no pcie issues. same memory oc as 6.40 and resizable bar also working.
Could you confirm if the temperature option in bios display is working ? previous beta bios shows AA or AE .

8561 - 8580 of 9991 Posts