Overclock.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first solo build ever and I am having a few complications. For some reason, when I try to open a video file, my screen turns black, then back normal, and keeps flashing back to black until I close the video file. It does the same thing when I try to view a full screen video on you tube. Thats my first big issue...

Second, my fans dont seem to be blowing very hard in my case. I have them all hooked into the fan controller that came in the 600T case. Turning the nob halfway down, actually stops the fans on my H80 completely! I turn the nob down and the main thing that happens is my LEDs dim inside my case... I cant think of what could be wrong...

I have also gotten a few blue screens here and there, but none since updating drivers and such...

Also, I have a new crucial M4 256GB I used with this build and it seems windows isnt booting up near as fast as it did with my older corsair 60GB. Maybe I am plugged into the wrong sata port? But when it gets to the windows loading screen it stalls for a good 10 seconds....

Also, I could barely understand in my manual exactly how to plug in my front panel connectors inside on the motherboard... I think they are all plugged in right... the power LED and rest buttons work...

Just needing some help here guys... especially with the blacking out issue... Hoping it isnt a motherboard issue..

·
Registered
290 Posts
The fan controller in the 600t is faulty. It's a known issue. The ssd sounds like a firmware issue., or hell u could have plugged it in the wrong sata. Blue, red, and white usually signify sata 3 depending on the mobo color scheme. The front panel connectors are also always labeled on the mobo + pin connectors where to go. Well the newer ones. As far as the blackouts go, try disabling hardware acceleration.. let me know

1 - 2 of 2 Posts