Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So when are producers ever going to learn. C&C 4 was released the other day and it has the same constant internet DRM as Assassins Creed 2.

Like this it just the kind of game people put on their laptops and play when there traveling.

I bought every C&C game up till RA3. I don't know about all you other C&C fans but I'm done with this, its just another cash grab by EA.

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by kmo_9000
View Post

So when are producers ever going to learn. C&C 4 was released the other day and it has the same constant internet DRM as Assassins Creed 2.

Like this it just the kind of game people put on their laptops and play when there traveling.

I bought every C&C game up till RA3. I don't know about all you other C&C fans but I'm done with this, its just another cash grab by EA.

After getting and RA3 and playing for 30mins and watching my cousins playing it, I felt it was just a waste. The music was just recycle stuff with 50+ ppl creating a new ver, which still sucks because the original done by Frank was just awesome.
My favorite RTS is Red Alert 1 of all time, that game just rocked. EA is just trying to salvage what's left of the C&C's name. *sigh*

·
Banned
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiden911
View Post

After getting and RA3 and playing for 30mins and watching my cousins playing it, I felt it was just a waste. The music was just recycle stuff with 50+ ppl creating a new ver, which still sucks because the original done by Frank was just awesome.
My favorite RTS is Red Alert 1 of all time, that game just rocked. EA is just trying to salvage what's left of the C&C's name. *sigh*

I agree, I was on the fence as to buying C&C4 after seeing RA3. This whole constant internet thing made my desision. Not giving my money to a company that treats me like a criminal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts