Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I remember I was almost finished with AC:B on my laptop. I ended up selling my laptop and building a brand new desktop but I forgot to transfer over my save files.

I think I was almost done with the game and I really don't want to replay it because it isn't that good(I just want to get ready for the new Assassin's Creed).

Do you guys know of any websites where I could download AC:B save files?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by olli3;15321167
I'm pretty sure Brotherhood stores save games online, so fire it up and it should sync and you can carry on from where you left off.

If not, try this.
It doesn't. I've tried so to speak everything. It doesn't.
Nevertheless there is a big chance you'll fine something online.
Good luck, and please, report back.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scyper;15323385
It doesn't. I've tried so to speak everything. It doesn't.
Nevertheless there is a big chance you'll fine something online.
Good luck, and please, report back.
I just checked and yes you are right, it was Assassin's Creed 2 that saved your progress online. They removed the feature to sync save-games online along with the always on DRM, apparently a lot of people lost hours of progress on AC2 with this feature so maybe that's why they got rid of it.

It's a shame, I really think saving games and settings online is the future, Valve do it and its fantastic.

On topic: there are plenty of 100% complete save games online if you search Google, have a look at that one I posted earlier, I think it should work fine
smile.gif

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by olli3;15332362
I just checked and yes you are right, it was Assassin's Creed 2 that saved your progress online. They removed the feature to sync save-games online along with the always on DRM, apparently a lot of people lost hours of progress on AC2 with this feature so maybe that's why they got rid of it.

It's a shame, I really think saving games and settings online is the future, Valve do it and its fantastic.

On topic: there are plenty of 100% complete save games online if you search Google, have a look at that one I posted earlier, I think it should work fine
smile.gif
That one is only 59%
tongue.gif

·
Registered
389 Posts
with the original assassin's creed you had to 'show hidden files' and the path is something like this: C:\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed\Saved Games

hope that helps

1 - 6 of 6 Posts